Skers vs Creighton Series

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Any confident Husker fans in Omaha willing to risk lunch on this series? (I was asked by a client last Friday if I was willing to take NU in the 3 game series for a steak dinner. Sadly, I turned it down.)

Why bring this up? Because ever since the offer was made I've become more and more frustrated. I continue asking myself, how has this program fallen as quickly as it did and why has nothing been done about its demise? Yes I've made it very obvious that I've lost any confidence I had in Anderson and others are now also voicing their opinion but I'm curious if others see the Creighton series as a true measuring stick for giving Anderson another year so I'm creating a poll. My opinion/vote went to #4.

Had to change my vote... (it was early, just woke up when I made the poll) after showering and swallowing my morning caffeine I read the poll a second time. What on earth was I thinking, one can't base a coaching move on 3 games. (ugghhh, my disdain for Anderwatson really has distorted my view.)

Do I want a new coach? Umm... rather obvious. Regardless, after actually waking and considering things, the measuring stick should be the entire body of work. Vote changed.