How do we feel about depth after the RW game?

O-Line, LB's and QB's

Taylor's ankle could be a problem ongoing, and I don't think he's shown much growth in the passing game. Cody is a solid backup, and can manage the teams to some wins. Brion had a nice spring game, and has some hype. But it's a different ballgame when the big stage hits, just ask Cody.

It's been nice to win 10 games the past couple of years, but I am ready to see growth in the team this year.

The LB core worries me only because I expect to see the Big Ten coordinators try to get physical with Bo's D. I see the LB's having to take on more blocks and making more plays. Lavonte is amazing running sideline to sideline, but if he had a weak spot it was in gap assignments and shedding blocks sometimes.

RB- I think the best talent we have backup wise has yet to make it to campus. I'm really excited about Ameer Abdullah. Green as well. For now I think it's going to be just like last year with Rex basically carrying the load for us at RB.

WR- I can't wait to see what Jamal Turner can do this year. Even as a return guy. I hope we throw more hitch passes to Brandon Kinnie too. He always turned those into nice gains when given the opportunity.

LB- I'm not excited about any of them besides Lavonte David. Again I think our best talent back up wise probably has yet to make it to campus. Let's hope the defensive coaches can really make the best out of what we have after LD.

:restore