Texas Tech Game Thread

I was on life support...I sent my family to town and said don't come back until November....I can't tell you guys the swear words on somehow conjured up when we were throwin on 4 and 2....but we put together a good 2nd qtr....we are in it

I will be damned if these games don't get you goin

GBR GBR

Genius move by billy c. It only took him 5 games and an injury to his starting RB to figure out that you use your SHORT YARDAGE BACK on SHORT YARDAGE SITUATIONS!!!!! :dumdum Yep, billy c is gonna lead NU to the promised land :sarcasm

This garbage defensive scheme ran by coz may work well in the slow-ass B1I1G, but its not gonna work against top level teams. :wtf Does he NOT have a nickle or dime package???????????? Need to get the slow LBs outta there, the 4-3 worked when we had fast LBs (Farley, J Williams, Oritz). Well, and when we had good coaches. :dumdum

At least the game is competitive now, I was darn near asleep :wacko:

WELL I got bloody stumps for fingers already. Glenn is the short game ANIMAL. Looks like that hip is making Ross limp more and more. DAMN

And Hardy rolled an ankle :wtf Damn thoroughbreds.

I want to see more of lucky and glenn...I hope ross gets a little juice at half , but we need to put the ball at Texas Tech and tie it up when we come out at half.

Got some heart????

Very surprising, the boys are battling back. Need that memorial crowd to blow the f up in the 3q.

Gotta stick with them out routes and continue to bait these red Gayders to keep coming up and committing penalties. Those knobs on Tbs did mention they are the most penalized in ncaa.

Its friggin homecoming kids, we don't lose.

go big motherf**kin red... :cheers:box:horns2

Got some heart????

Very surprising, the boys are battling back. Need that memorial crowd to blow the f up in the 3q.

Gotta stick with them out routes and continue to bait these red Gayders to keep coming up and committing penalties. Those knobs on Tbs did mention they are the most penalized in ncaa.

Its friggin homecoming kids, we don't lose.

go big motherf**kin red... :cheers:box:horns2

TBS guys are Horrible...I mean BAD...they never have the down and distance right

Way to fight back Huskers! We get the ball in the second half so we need to run that clock and keep that O of Tech off the field! Seems we get pressure on the Zone Blitzes. I say keep that up until they adjust to it...........Anyways this team is showing Heart! It's easy to roll over when your down 21-0 but the Huskers are kicking and clawing to get back in it!

Genius move by billy c. It only took him 5 games and an injury to his starting RB to figure out that you use your SHORT YARDAGE BACK on SHORT YARDAGE SITUATIONS!!!!! :dumdum Yep, billy c is gonna lead NU to the promised land :sarcasm

This garbage defensive scheme ran by coz may work well in the slow-ass B1I1G, but its not gonna work against top level teams. :wtf Does he NOT have a nickle or dime package???????????? Need to get the slow LBs outta there, the 4-3 worked when we had fast LBs (Farley, J Williams, Oritz). Well, and when we had good coaches. :dumdum

STFU...Man your bashing gets so damn OLD!

Genius move by billy c. It only took him 5 games and an injury to his starting RB to figure out that you use your SHORT YARDAGE BACK on SHORT YARDAGE SITUATIONS!!!!! :dumdum  Yep, billy c is gonna lead NU to the promised land :sarcasm

This garbage defensive scheme ran by coz may work well in the slow-ass B1I1G, but its not gonna work against top level teams. :wtf Does he NOT have a nickle or dime package???????????? Need to get the slow LBs outta there, the 4-3 worked when we had fast LBs (Farley, J Williams, Oritz). Well, and when we had good coaches.  :dumdum

STFU...Man your bashing gets so damn OLD!

Bashing??? Dont you mean dead-on-accurate analysis that you dont agree with?? :dumdum

Actually about 80% of your BS that you post on here makes no sense.

Probably because you dont know much about the game :dumdum

The other half is to get a rise out of the REAL Husker Faithfull!

Real fans like yourself, who havent attended a game all year :wtf

So no, your witty game analysis is boring at best!

Like I said, dead-on accurate, just way too complicated for you to comprehend.