Help a friend of a friend of a...

As many of you may now know, my son Olivar ran away from home Monday. I have been in contact with him, and have had much support from LPD and my very close family and friends. However, with situations developing further today Brian and I have found it necessary to reach out to you all in the hopes that someone out there may know where he is. He is a good kid, and I know he wants to come home. I'm not very good at asking for this kind of help, but it has become necessary. He was last seen around the area of 56th and Pine Lake Rd. He is with another boy by the name of Dennis Thompson. If you see them, if anyone sees them please contact the Lincoln Police Department @ 402-441-6000, Brian Piontek @402-601-2687, Shelly Lewis @402-570-8853, or myself Minda Piontek @402-805-9127. This has been an extremely trying time for me, and while I have kept my son under constant supervision, he struggles with some pretty serious issues. Those of us who have been working with him through this are not only shocked, but increasingly worried. Thank you for your help.

Is there any way we could get a pic of the other kid?

For some reason I feel like I need to apologise...I saw the picture/plea on my facebook page shared by an old GF of my cousin that grew up a block away from me..But if her friend was desparate enough to post her son's picture and her contact info...I felt compelled to share with you guys...I know how scared I'd be if it were my son...

I took his picture down from the OP to try to help save him some embarrasment.

Looks like they both were found ok!

Asking for your help. Home now.

.by Minda Loo on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 11:16am.****Both boys are now home. Thank you SO MUCH for your help****

.Share

.Minda Loo Olivar is now home. I cannot thank you all enough! I will be forever grateful to you all for your help in passing this along. I'm just honored to know so many wonderful people... who also know wonderful people. To those of you who called/emailed with information, I don't even know how to say thank you enough for that! I ask that your thoughts now be focused on Dennis, and his return as well.

20 hours ago · 2 people ....Minda Loo Dennis is now home too. Again, thank you all so much!

19 hours ago · 1 person ....