Sounds like Doc is having to re-recruit Diaz to get him to even come back to Lincoln after heading to Puerto Rico. I've always been a bit of Diaz supporter (although I'm more than willing to rip on him after games), because the kid does have potential. However, after the way he finished the season, his refusal to get his feet taken care of, and now this... I think it may be time to cut him loose. He obviously doesn't care to be here. Hopefully AA is getting in shape this summer...

And the people should be shocked??? I, as noted previously, enjoy kicking JBD around. Hell I even started a thread dedicated to hating on him. Like you said backer, him not going to get his feet issues corrected or even looked at was a sign of his real caring for the team and himself. If he wants to be content getting pushed around in Puerto Rico, more power to him. Yes, his potential COULD have been huge, but one has to be willing to put forth the effort to hone that potential. So I guess what I am getting at is.... WHATEVER