Here's to Texas A&M Beating Colorado

Hopefully Texas A&M get it's crap together and beats Colorado, otherwise Colorado will take a 2-0 lead in the Big12 North and Nebraska will be tied for 2nd with Missouri and Kansas St. I would rather have NU in a 4 way tie for first in the Big12 North then having to play catchup to Colorado.

Cheer for the aggies and cheer loud.

fcu.jpgcu1.jpg

41-6 Colorado with 2:30 to play in the 3rd. Colorado looks so dominant right now over A&M. They could easily put up 50 points on A&M if they don't call the dogs off

A&M, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma St are looking like .500 teams at this point in the season. Baylor looks headed to a bowl game if they beat Kansas, Oklahoma St (or) Missouri. The Big12 South division will come down to Texas and Tech, and the way Texas is playing and their record over leach the past 5 years, i don't see how Texas doesn't make the Big12 title game.

Texas has Colorado next week and Tech the week after. If they survive those 2 games, it's clear sailing

Big 12 standings:

North Division:

Colorado: 4-1 (2-0)

Nebraska: 4-1 (1-1)

Kansas St: 4-1 (1-1)

Missouri: 3-2 (1-1)

Kansas: 3-2 (0-2)

Iowa St: 3-2 (0-2)

South Division:

Texas: 5-0 (2-0)

Texas Tech: 5-0 (2-0)

Baylor: 4-1 (1-1)

Texas A&M: 3-2 (1-1)

Oklahoma: 2-3 (1-1)

Oklahoma St: 3-2 (0-2)

How the Big12 will look after next week

North Division:

Nebraska: 5-1 (2-1)

Colorado: 4-2 (2-1)

Kansas: 4-2 (1-2)

Iowa St: 4-2 (1-2)

Kansas St: 4-2 (1-2)

Missouri: 3-3 (1-2)

South Division:

Texas: 6-0 (3-0)

Texas Tech: 6-0 (3-0)

Texas A&M: 4-2 (2-1)

Baylor: 4-2 (1-2)

Oklahoma: 2-4 (1-2)

Oklahoma St: 3-3 (0-3)

As much as it pains me to say this...I think Texas is a legit team. They are clicking right now and I dont see any team in the south beating them. UT will get a close scare (like they did at the Horse Shoe)again but I think they will go undefeated into the Big 12 title game. Oh and Joe Pa has Penn State rocking again! :horns2

:yeah Agree 100%

With Texas Tech's win in Lincoln yesterday Nebraska has a record of 115-10 since 1987 at home. 8 of those teams that won in Lincoln either won the National title, shared it, or won a Conference title or the North or South Division. The 2 teams that have won are Texas in 1998 and Tech yesterday. So history could be telling us that Texas Tech will win the South Division and play in the Big12 title game against a North champ. It's the North's turn to win the conference title. How cool would it be if that North team facing them is Nebraska?

History? Coincidence? We shall see