Spain

Does anyone know what ever happened with Spain?  I'm not sure of his first name, Terrell, maybe?

He was academically ineligible this semester. He should be with the team in the spring.

I wouldn't say ineligible. He just took the wrong class in the summer and that class is not that one he needed in order to graduate. He is enrolled at a local college in Lincoln and will be joining the team for winter conditioning

I wouldn't say ineligible. He just took the wrong class in the summer and that class is not that one he needed in order to graduate.

That kind of makes him ineligible. I honestly don't mean to be a dick, but not having taken the proper course, made him ineligible. If he was not ineligible, he would be playing. :cheers

I wouldn't say ineligible. He just took the wrong class in the summer and that class is not that one he needed in order to graduate.

That kind of makes him ineligible. I honestly don't mean to be a dick, but not having taken the proper course, made him ineligible. If he was not ineligible, he would be playing. :cheers

No i understand your point. I was just trying to make sure people didn't think he was some kid who did not care about grades and that was the reason he was ineligible. He was just told to take a course and it turned out to be the one he didn't need to graduate ;)