In a few days his album will drop.

If anything, the track "Worldwide Choppers" is one of the greatest rap songs I've ever heard. Busta Rhymes' in the last minute, damn... When he purposely stutters his words, good lord it's amazing.

I'm white. I hate autotune or whatever it is, but this is one hell of a talented group Tech came up with for this album.

I can wait to pick it up.

Mental Giant by Tech N9ne

I'm white.

What does that matter? lol

It doesn't, but rap and hip-hop have a stereotype of being "black people" music. Whatever..

Anyways, for the most part I hate rap and can't stand it. But Tech N9ne is one of the few guys I'll listen to and enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm white.

What does that matter? lol

It doesn't, but rap and hip-hop have a stereotype of being "black people" music. Whatever..

Anyways, for the most part I hate rap and can't stand it. But Tech N9ne is one of the few guys I'll listen to and enjoy.

it shouldn't matter, but I guess I just don't like the gangsta type rap, I like it when they use their talents to tell a story, like Eminem does.

And yes, he is insane at a live show, tons of energy, never have seen a rap concert like it, most rap concerts are lame to me.

He does his own thing, more original than 'bling bling, cars rims and b*tches holla holla dawg'... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

it shouldn't matter, but I guess I just don't like the gangsta type rap, I like it when they use their talents to tell a story, like Eminem does.

And yes, he is insane at a live show, tons of energy, never have seen a rap concert like it, most rap concerts are lame to me.

He does his own thing, more original than 'bling bling, cars rims and b*tches holla holla dawg'... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

This sort of wraps up my feelings on rap as well. These kinds of lyrics aren't irrelevant in his music, but he finds ways to truly showcase his talent better than most rappers I've heard. He has a certain flow and originality to his music, and most mainstream rap just doesn't match up in my opinion.

Furthermore, you make a great point about Eminem and it reminds me of Tech. I went to a show of his in Lincoln and it was crazy. I felt like I was at a rock concert. The energy was awesome. I've been dragged to other prominent rap artists shows before and they just didn't compare.

• Fire 1