Question for season ticket holders

I have been on the huskers.com website for information on obtaining season tickets.

I understand that season tickets are "awarded" based on the following:

(1)Availability

(2)Donations

(3)Priority Points

I also found donation values for the 2010 season on huskers.com link...http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=204787555

I'm sure the values will go up for the 2011 season, but I'm curious how much in donations it really takes to obtain season tickets. Can any of you very fortunate season ticket holders fill me in on how much in total donations it really costs to obtain and maintain season tickets?

I have been on the huskers.com website for information on obtaining season tickets.

I understand that season tickets are "awarded" based on the following:

(1)Availability

(2)Donations

(3)Priority Points

I also found donation values for the 2010 season on huskers.com link...http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=204787555

I'm sure the values will go up for the 2011 season, but I'm curious how much in donations it really takes to obtain season tickets. Can any of you very fortunate season ticket holders fill me in on how much in total donations it really costs to obtain and maintain season tickets?

$250 a seat would probably get you tickets this year in the north stadium between rows 65-80.