Storied Programs

PSU will win in Ann Arbor by 2+ TDs. Mark it down.

OSU was a big game, but Mich has been circled on the calendar by the staff for 2 years. We havent beaten Michigan since 1996. :wacko:

Henne was good friends with Pozlusny (best LB in bigten...Hawk included), and they had talked about coming to PSU together....Henne surprised everyone on LOI day and went with Mich. Pos has made it no secret he was/is not happy about it. This game is huge for us...The D will be amped up. I will be surprised if Mich gets to double digits, if they score at all.

You guys play Texas this year? A win against them would be nice...Im not sure how the whole North/south div. works.

Alabama, PSU Rose Bowl.

Days of Yore.

I'm not sold on Penn State in the least bit. I've always had a little bit of a grudge against the big ten and i truly don't see PSU as a top team. They beat OSU, i'll give them credit for that but to say that they are back, in my opinion, is ridiculous. ND is good and i love watching them play but i don't see them as a premiere team either. Alabama is the team i think could be the best out of them all but with the injury to that WR i don't know if they'll be as good as they could be. Pretty much the only teams i'm completely sold on this year are the top 3.