An * next to a recruit name means no highlight video found yet on the player

As Nexus explains...

I was looking in the 2012 sub forum and notices that some of the recruits have an Asterek next to their name. does that mean they have and offer dont have an offer came to camp spring game what? Just curious.

:lol:

I was wondering when a thread like this might pop up. Those are threads I've created in the 2011 section and what it means is they don't have any highlight footage. It makes it easier for me to search for those who don't have highlight footage whenever I visit youtube. If and when a player does post a highlight vid, I'll embed it in their profile and remove the asterisk.

Hopefully this being stickied will answer all the questions about it once and for all. I admit, if I didn't know any better, I'd have no idea what was going on...but, it's a cool system that Nexus has got going. Thanks again to all the users who make the recruiting section the excellent resource that it is.

Offseason bonus cookies to anyone who digs up more threads asking this very question! ;)

• 6 months later...