Whats with the asterek next to some of the 2012 recruits?

I was looking in the 2012 sub forum and notices that some of the recruits have an Asterek next to their name. does that mean they have and offer dont have an offer came to camp spring game what? Just curious.

:lol:

I was wondering when a thread like this might pop up. Those are threads I've created in the 2011 section and what it means is they don't have any highlight footage. It makes it easier for me to search for those who don't have highlight footage whenever I visit youtube. If and when a player does post a highlight vid, I'll embed it in their profile and remove the asterisk.

• Fire 4

I was looking in the 2012 sub forum and notices that some of the recruits have an Asterek next to their name. does that mean they have and offer dont have an offer came to camp spring game what? Just curious.

I was wondering when a thread like this might pop up. Those are threads I've created in the 2011 section and what it means is they don't have any highlight footage. It makes it easier for me to search for those who don't have highlight footage whenever I visit youtube. If and when a player does post a highlight vid, I'll embed it in their profile and remove the asterisk.

+1 because you are even smarter than I give you credit for.

• Fire 1

+1 because you are even smarter than I give you credit for.

:thumbs

Now that is a smart idea and +1 to you. I was just going thru the 2011 recruits 2 weeks ago to see which ones didn't have videos posted up and now you just made it easier to find out which ones do and don't. I'm kind of jealous that I didn't think of this :lol:

• Fire 1

Now that is a smart idea and +1 to you. I was just going thru the 2011 recruits 2 weeks ago to see which ones didn't have videos posted up and now you just made it easier to find out which ones do and don't. I'm kind of jealous that I didn't think of this :lol:

Well it ain't like I patented the idea, so feel free to do the same.

Just wanted to be a part of all the laughing.

• Fire 2

Just wanted to be a part of all the laughing.

:clap