The "*" next to some recruits names?

I am noticing that some of the recruits under the 2011 section have an asterisk next to their names. What are these for or is that a single star type thing because they have no eval as of yet? Sorry if someone has asked but I can't find any information on it. Thought maybe it was someone making a mark to show they started it, but more than one moniker has done it so that was shot down quick.

Thank you in advance. chuckleshuffle

I am noticing that some of the recruits under the 2011 section have an asterisk next to their names. What are these for or is that a single star type thing because they have no eval as of yet? Sorry if someone has asked but I can't find any information on it. Thought maybe it was someone making a mark to show they started it, but more than one moniker has done it so that was shot down quick.

Here is the thread about it... * next to recruits

Nexus is doing it for the players with no film so he can find them quicker.

Here is the thread about it... * next to recruits

Nexus is doing it for the players with no film so he can find them quicker.

That explains it, thanks guys.