The Bill Callahan Show

Steve

I have slowely stopped watching it. I wish they would just actually talk about something other then breakin down the plays of the game. We did this play, it did't work..we did that play, it worked. We all saw the game, and we saw what worked and what didn't. I wish the show was more of a Big Red Wrapup kinda show

:yeah

It seems like when it used to be the "TO Show" that it was alot more clinical, alot more informative as to what was going on, the reasoning behind why certain plays were called, more in depth etc.

Seems like billy c kind of says "We though this would work...." gives a grin, and it off to the next play. Maybe I am missing something, but it seems like they kind of cut out alot of the plays that dont count for many yards. Oh well....

I have slowely stopped watching it. I wish they would just actually talk about something other then breakin down the plays of the game. We did this play, it did't work..we did that play, it worked. We all saw the game, and we saw what worked and what didn't. I wish the show was more of a Big Red Wrapup kinda show

:yeah

It seems like when it used to be the "TO Show" that it was alot more clinical, alot more informative as to what was going on, the reasoning behind why certain plays were called, more in depth etc.

Seems like billy c kind of says "We though this would work...." gives a grin, and it off to the next play. Maybe I am missing something, but it seems like they kind of cut out alot of the plays that dont count for many yards. Oh well....

Actually the coaches show dating back to TO was even boring. I am just saying that they need to bring in some new blood to figure out a better way to present the coaching show then the whole "We did this and didn't do that"

The only good part of the show is the locker room quotes after games. That's the only enjoyable part of the show. The rest of it, from Osborne to Callahan commenting on the plays are just boring