Debt Ceiling

gobiggergoredder, I can't watch videos at work. I read the articles. What point are you trying to make, exactly? That these corporations should pay more in taxes? If so, I agree.

Are you saying that political donors are rewarded with preferential treatment? If so, I agree.

I guess I'm not sure where this is going.

How about just pay the taxes they are supposed to.

It really isn't a partisan thing. I understand this type of crap has been going on literally forever.

My point is, the current administration is either appointing or forcing the opinion down our throat the rich need to pay more taxes. This may/may not be true. The problem is, the people they have used so blatantly for their propanda can't even follow the current tax rules.

I think people are so blind with 'rich' envy that they are missing what is going on here. Washington is for sale (always has been) and that is what needs to stop. We need to stop the UNfree trade and start collecting some corporate taxes.

gobiggergoredder, I can't watch videos at work. I read the articles. What point are you trying to make, exactly? That these corporations should pay more in taxes? If so, I agree.

Are you saying that political donors are rewarded with preferential treatment? If so, I agree.

I guess I'm not sure where this is going.

How about just pay the taxes they are supposed to.

It really isn't a partisan thing. I understand this type of crap has been going on literally forever.

My point is, the current administration is either appointing or forcing the opinion down our throat the rich need to pay more taxes. This may/may not be true. The problem is, the people they have used so blatantly for their propanda can't even follow the current tax rules.

I think people are so blind with 'rich' envy that they are missing what is going on here. Washington is for sale (always has been) and that is what needs to stop. We need to stop the unfree trade and start collecting some corporate taxes.

I always chuckle at the "forcing down our throat" talk. Our democratically elected representatives are enacting legislation that a majority of citizens support . . . and yet it's "forced down our throat." It's a shoddy and inflammatory Luntz-style talking point. Much like "government takeover of <blank>" or "class warfare."

• Fire 1