Glass Houses and heavy things

The relationship between Alabama football players and T-Town Menswear store in Tuscaloosa could prove to be an issue for the school.

It’s completely normal for players to sign autographs in a store without asking for anything in return, right? And there’s nothing weird about the man who appears to own the store being on the sidelines of a Bama game, right?

Ha ha! Here we go again. Do these people not learn?

This isn't the big one. The bigger rumor out of Alabama is supposedly Richardson has basically had an agent throughout his entire career.

The SEC is funny as hell, and it will get a lot worse when someone finally does get hammered. They are all slinging mud on eachother bit by bit already. It's going to be really interesting when one of them feels they've been actually hurt.

Your avatar is great.

I am actually a fairly big soccer supporter, but those kinds of flops sort of ruin the game for me. I noticed that there is a lot less of that in the women's game apparently, after watching the World Cup. Sack up, gentlemen!

Anyway, there is no way any team in the state of Alabama would ever break NCAA rules. That's like accusing the Amish of taxing the power grid.

And to add to the original post.

TD thread discussing alabama players basically doing endorsements last year, including a couple more pictures: http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/27250439/Per-NCAA-Bylaw-Trent-Richardson-ineligible.aspx

This would be a violation of Amateurism rules, and thus Trent Richardson and Nico Johnson are currently ineligible, and Mark Ingram and Julio Jones were ineligible as of at least OCTOBER 19, 2010.

Your avatar is great.

I am actually a fairly big soccer supporter, but those kinds of flops sort of ruin the game for me. I noticed that there is a lot less of that in the women's game apparently, after watching the World Cup. Sack up, gentlemen!

Anyway, there is no way any team in the state of Alabama would ever break NCAA rules. That's like accusing the Amish of taxing the power grid.

Oh snap. Wonder if tOSU has seen this yet. Best I recall the Bammer fans were hammering them pretty hard when all their stuff was coming out. Payback, she be a bitch.