NC run, If not this year than in 2013

When Bo first got here, the staff sat down and looked at the roster, and the schedule, and they circled 2010 as the year to make a run.

Can you back this up? Also, I'd like to see evidence that T.O. will fire Bo & Co. if he falls short of a MNC this year. Pony up or STFU already.

Also we're still waiting on proof that Bo got kicked out of a softball game, or whatever you said before.

Now you just aren't reading too well, and instead are reading your own personal bias into it. I said a conference championship and/or BCS Bowl game, which is completely different in the scope of the conversation.

I don't have to provide you with squat. The softball game incident is what it is, since your mind is already made up on the matter, and your head firmly implanted in the sand about it, there is no point in providing you anything else in the matter. It is a closed matter, has been for a week.

• Fire 1

Oh good, you're posting again.

When you set your own objective, and that objective is winning a national championship, anything less than that means it is a failure. To have not hit any of the secondary goals like the ones mentioned, is signifying a failure. This program isn't about 10-4 so so seasons, it is about winning championships, at least of the conference variety.

Bo put this staff together, because he believes he should have won two conference championships and a National Championship, but the offensive holdovers were the reason he didn't win one. So now that he has "his" guys in place, there is nothing holding him back. Go get'em tiger...It is time for the excuse train and placing blame on everyone to stop. From here on out, any failure unequivocally falls on the shoulders of the head coach, as there are no more scapegoats around to pin it on and fire.

Please reply to the guy who said "Christ man." I want to see what you come up with in response to a two word post now that I've seen your response to a five word post.

A five word post in which you quote me and misrepresent what I said, so I expounded on the point made, which you tried to gloss over.

• Fire 1

When Bo first got here, the staff sat down and looked at the roster, and the schedule, and they circled 2010 as the year to make a run.

Can you back this up? Also, I'd like to see evidence that T.O. will fire Bo & Co. if he falls short of a MNC this year. Pony up or STFU already.

Also we're still waiting on proof that Bo got kicked out of a softball game, or whatever you said before.

Now you just aren't reading too well, and instead are reading your own personal bias into it. I said a conference championship and/or BCS Bowl game, which is completely different in the scope of the conversation.

I don't have to provide you with squat. The softball game incident is what it is, since your mind is already made up on the matter, and your head firmly implanted in the sand about it, there is no point in providing you anything else in the matter. It is a closed matter, has been for a week.

Ok, fair enough, please provide evidence that T.O. will fire him if he falls short of a coference championship this year.

And no, my mind isn't made up on the matter, because you still haven't provided evidence. Go on, I'm all ears.

Ok, fair enough, please provide evidence that T.O. will fire him if he falls short of a coference championship this year.

And, no my, mind isn't made up on the matter, because you still haven't provided evidence. Go on, I'm all ears.

You can say your mind isn't made up, but the tone indicates that you are completely dismissive of anything and everything, so there is nothing gained or served by sharing any more information about the incident, which isn't in question.

Perhaps if you were aware of striking difference between where Osborne is perched now as opposed to a year ago at this time, you would actually see what I'm talking about. He has distanced himself from the day to day operations of the football program for a number of reasons, and I can't believe that being disrespected by the head football coach and his subordinates makes him feel like being understanding and empathetic, should they struggle.

• Fire 1

A five word post in which you quote me and misrepresent what I said, so I expounded on the point made, which you tried to gloss over.

That's laughable, but then I explained that already. Only an idiot would think I was trying to trick anyone by misrepresenting your post. It's in this very thread for everyone to see. I just picked out my personal favorite highlights in a celebration of your return.

And, no my, mind isn't made up on the matter, because you still haven't provided evidence. Go on, I'm all ears.

You can say your mind isn't made up, but the tone indicates that you are completely dismissive of anything and everything, so there is nothing gained or served by sharing any more information about the incident, which isn't in question.

Perhaps if you were aware of striking difference between where Osborne is perched now as opposed to a year ago at this time, you would actually see what I'm talking about. He has distanced himself from the day to day operations of the football program for a number of reasons, and I can't believe that being disrespected by the head football coach and his subordinates makes him feel like being understanding and empathetic, should they struggle.

A simple "no I can't back up any of my claims" would have sufficed.

The softball thing...has been backed up by a couple other sources, AFAIK.

Doesn't seem like the biggest secret in the world.

How big a deal it is is your opinion.

I must have missed it, link?

Not news sources obviously. Another poster or two mentioned they had heard it as well, in that same thread. One guy downplayed it and said a lot of parents were unhappy at the ump that game.

Only on the conditionality that your interpretation of that post was accurate. As it isn't, the post isn't worth the wasted pixels used to publish it. I suppose I better go all CIA and start wearing a wire, a helmet cam and tapping my own phone, so I can upload conversations, emails and other forms of personal communicae to this board. GTFO, the useless message board adage of "show me a link, or it ain't real" is the best way to "lose" and argument.

• Fire 1

Perhaps if you were aware of striking difference between where Osborne is perched now as opposed to a year ago at this time, you would actually see what I'm talking about.

This is a great example of the douchey sentences you post which make you more annoying than bigg10. "I'm more important than you. Perhaps if you were as important as me you would actually understand the errors of your ways. Instead of providing any specific examples of said errors, I will write 10 paragraphs of vagueness. When you have the audacity to not agree with my every word, I will write 15 more paragraphs to expound on the original post."

Some things - given their hard-hitting implications - should just be clarified as one's interpretation of events based on what they know, and not necessarily the way things are.

I do hope your interpretation of things is wrong, EQ. You can express your confidence based on the people you've talked to, but that is about it, since of course, it can't be proved anyway, and people will be wanting backup on the opinion.

The softball thing...has been backed up by a couple other sources, AFAIK.

Doesn't seem like the biggest secret in the world.

How big a deal it is is your opinion.

I must have missed it, link?

Not news sources obviously. Another poster or two mentioned they had heard it as well, in that same thread. One guy downplayed it and said a lot of parents were unhappy at the ump that game.

Obviously.

Some things - given their hard-hitting implications - should just be clarified as one's interpretation of events based on what they know, and not necessarily the way things are.

I mostly agree, but I think these things shouldn't be posted at all. If he's Tom Osborne's pet cat and has access to everything Osborne has access to, he shouldn't betray that confidence by posting this crap on a public forum. It's actually more annoying in its' vagueness than the specifics would be, because people use their imaginations to come up with worse things than reality.

Only on the conditionality that your interpretation of that post was accurate. As it isn't, the post isn't worth the wasted pixels used to publish it. I suppose I better go all CIA and start wearing a wire, a helmet cam and tapping my own phone, so I can upload conversations, emails and other forms of personal communicae to this board. GTFO, the useless message board adage of "show me a link, or it ain't real" is the best way to "lose" and argument.

I'm not trying to make you lose an argument, I'm simply asking you to back up what you pass off as fact. Nothing more. When did that become such a crime?