Taylor Martinez presser on chemistry & leadership

zoogs

Niles was a huge cancer when it came to Taylor. Williams was a close second.

Heard the exact same. I also was told McNeil was not the most pro-TMart either.

This was unbelievably and painfully obvious in Mike's body language throughout the season.

Yea I still remember the Idaho game.... McNeill running off the field, said something to Bo and Bo fired back with one of his red in the face outrages. After watching the previous offense series you knew what McNeill was b*tching about. Nobody made a big deal about it because the game was on PPV.

I remember that. It was when Taylor threw a ball in the dirt about 3-5 yds short of a wide open McNeill. Can't remember if Taylor was throwing on the run or not, but I remember McNeill getting mad.

I think taylor actually rolled out, set his feet and then threw. McNeill is still running if the ball is anywhere close to him.

cant wait to see what you have to say when Taylor walks away from NU with darn near every QB record in hand, a NC, and a serious contender for the Heisman, in atleast one of the next three years. He was a freshman learning on the fly, get over it, we won the game

Wait, what part of what he said will that make inaccurate besides the errant pass?

This why I cant stand you Pro-Taylor guys.... anyone who is critical of Taylor is automatically bashing him. In that post did I bash Taylor?? No.

So get over it.

Hey, I'm a pro-Taylor guy (or pro anyone who is playing for NU, really), and was defending you! :P

Anyone with reading comprehension skills can see there wasn't any bashing going on.

Heard the exact same. I also was told McNeil was not the most pro-TMart either.

This was unbelievably and painfully obvious in Mike's body language throughout the season.

Yea I still remember the Idaho game.... McNeill running off the field, said something to Bo and Bo fired back with one of his red in the face outrages. After watching the previous offense series you knew what McNeill was b*tching about. Nobody made a big deal about it because the game was on PPV.

I remember that. It was when Taylor threw a ball in the dirt about 3-5 yds short of a wide open McNeill. Can't remember if Taylor was throwing on the run or not, but I remember McNeill getting mad.

I think taylor actually rolled out, set his feet and then threw. McNeill is still running if the ball is anywhere close to him.

cant wait to see what you have to say when Taylor walks away from NU with darn near every QB record in hand, a NC, and a serious contender for the Heisman, in atleast one of the next three years. He was a freshman learning on the fly, get over it, we won the game

Wait, what part of what he said will that make inaccurate besides the errant pass?

This why I cant stand you Pro-Taylor guys.... anyone who is critical of Taylor is automatically bashing him. In that post did I bash Taylor?? No.

So get over it.

Hey, I'm a pro-Taylor guy (or pro anyone who is playing for NU, really), and was defending you! :P

Anyone with reading comprehension skills can see there wasn't any bashing going on.

My post wasnt directed at you, sorry my bad.

Apparently I have a reputation of being an anti-taylor guy. So anything I say regarding taylor is an auto-bash according to some.

This why I cant stand you Pro-Taylor guys.... anyone who is critical of Taylor is automatically bashing him.

Kindly don't lump people together. At least say "obsessed Taylor fanatics." At least then you'd be stereotyping a smaller group.

I stand corrected...... obsessed Taylor fanatics does sound better

This why I cant stand you Pro-Taylor guys.... anyone who is critical of Taylor is automatically bashing him.

Kindly don't lump people together. At least say "obsessed Taylor fanatics." At least then you'd be stereotyping a smaller group.

For HuskerScott, any poster who doesn't trash the kid every single day (like he has for months on end) is a "Pro-Taylor" guy.

For HuskerScott, any poster who doesn't trash the kid every single day (like he has for months on end) is a "Pro-Taylor" guy.

Too bad Niles didn't spend all of his attention on catching and/or holding on to the ball.

That dang da skers, trashing Niles every single day ;)

Or did you not notice because he isn't named Taylor?

Too bad Niles didn't spend all of his attention on catching and/or holding on to the ball.

That dang da skers, trashing Niles every single day ;)

Or did you not notice because he isn't named Taylor?

Yeah right. da skers doesn't have 1% of the posts ripping one of our players as Huskerscott. That's a gross stretch at best zoogies.

Ok, for a guy in college the word "pretty much" is way over used! Lol maybe its better than "uhhhhhhhh" just a thought

You can be a complete dumb a$$ and get into college. You can also be smart and overuse words all the time. I probably end 1/4 of my sentences in "so..." and that's when I'm not being interviewed by 20 people. (I've decided to be an obsessed Taylor fanatic tonight).

Really???? Considering I haven't posted a whole lot this summer. Every thread about Taylor somebody is asking when myself or Hujan is gonna come on trash Taylor. That pretty much speaks for level of hate you guys have for a group of people that are critical of Taylor.

I think the transcript in the opening post backs up some of my observations about Taylor last season.

I have moved on from last season, maybe you guys should do the same.

Ok, for a guy in college the word "pretty much" is way over used! Lol maybe its better than "uhhhhhhhh" just a thought

You can be a complete dumb a$$ and get into college. You can also be smart and overuse words all the time. I probably end 1/4 of my sentences in "so..." and that's when I'm not being interviewed by 20 people. (I've decided to be an obsessed Taylor fanatic tonight).

By the way, you know who ends 90% of his sentences with "so..."? Alex Henery.

Now that is not a gross exaggeration :P

By the way, you know who ends 90% of his sentences with "so..."? Alex Henery.

Now that is not a gross exaggeration :P

See, smort people have speech hiccups too. I guarantee if any of us recorded ourselves conversing we'd realize we overuse a few words, and that's when we're not nervous as hell.

Edit :D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r-bkgJ1e6g

1 "so" per 9.26 seconds, and he was an enginerd !

Okay, Huskerscott has not been trashing Taylor every day for "months on end". It was one thread and he wasn't even saying anything bad about him, just observations from last season. You've been trashing huskerscott and Hujan more than they have been trashing Martinez.

• Fire 1