Need Your Help

Since I wrote this request I found a 'Top Ten List' of why Nebraska Hates Texas. See how many of these you agree with:

10. Texas gets Steve Hatchell as new commissioner

9. Big 12 title game moves to Arlington

8. Refusal to rotate Big 12 Championship Game to Kansas City

7. Texas jumps on board for championship game

6. Texas getting bigger piece of pie

5. Texas hi-jacks the Big 12 for Pac-10

4. Moving Big 12 offices to Dallas from Kansas City

3. Texas stomps out partial qualifiers

2. UT’s obnoxious fans

1. 2009 Big 12 Championship Game controversy

Hi,

I had an interesting discussion at lunch today with a friend. She is from Oklahoma and we were discussing how OU is ranked #1 this year, etc. She said that she hopes that NU beats the crap out of Ohio State. I told her that I hope OU beats the crap out of Texas. She said, 'Why?' I said, 'Because I HATE Texas!' and she said, 'Why do you hate Texas?' AND SHE WAS SERIOUS!!!

I sat there dumbfounded for a minute and said, 'Well, first of all, they destroyed the Big 12.' She asked, 'How did they do that?'

I told her that they didn't agree with spreading the 'wealth' across all of the teams, but my mind just went blank.

Would someone please list the reasons that NU hates Texas. Please include the oppositions that Osborne had. If they are already listed somewhere else on this board, please direct me to those posts and I won't waste your time with this. It just blew me away that someone from OU-Big 12 former Big 8 didn't know why Nebraska would hate Texas!!

Thanks!

-ladyhawke