College Fantasy Football questions allowed?

Caven

If this isn't something done on these boards then please delete this and I won't ask again. However, given the football knowledge present I might as well ask your opinions if it is cool.

Kirk Cousins vs. Youngstown State or Darren Thomas @ LSU. Normally Thomas would be a no brainer pick but Cousins does throw it around quite a bit and given their level of opponents I am undecided. I am leaning towards Thomas because at least he will be playing the entire game where Cousins might be pulled to get some reps for a backup.

There's no problem with talking about fantasy football here.

As in most fantasy sports, you have to stick with the mantra, "Never bench your studs." If their arm isn't falling off, you play them. However, in this instance I think you're going to get enough production out of Cousins to warrant playing him. I don't trust Oregon to come out of the gate firing on all cylinders, especially against a stout DEF like LSU.

Conversely, Cousins returns all of his top targets at WR from last year, a year in which he ranked in the top 20 in Pass Efficiency. I think the worst you'll see is that Cousins matches Thomas, and the guy more likely to put up big points is Cousins.