Kansas and K-State aren't chained together

VectorVictor

I personally take a lot of pleasure from seeing K-State wither on the vine. I have never had much respect for their fans, for the most part. (Which seemed to be more than reciprocated from the vast majority of Power Towel fans towards us.)

I have heard and read on message boards many crazy K-St fans actually say they would be picked up by the SEC. And I quote, "They would be crazy not to pick up a powerhouse athletic program like ours."

As I said ... delusional.

I personally take a lot of pleasure from seeing K-State wither on the vine. I have never had much respect for their fans, for the most part. (Which seemed to be more than reciprocated from the vast majority of Power Towel fans towards us.)

I have heard and read on message boards many crazy K-St fans actually say they would be picked up by the SEC. And I quote, "They would be crazy not to pick up a powerhouse athletic program like ours."

I read the same thing also. K-state was having secret meetings and the sec loved them. I really want to be a drug dealer in Manhatton, right now. Some other stuff posted,I thought was a joke and one thread was. But other threads got really serious and how K-state was a Jewel for the sec.