Betting lines are now open

Betting on college sports is just stupid. They are 18-23 year old kids for heaven's sakes!

One of my best friends used to bet on college football all the time. About 4-5 of us would sit and watch football on Saturdays, drink beer, and play cards.

He used to get so pissed :steam when one of his bets didnt come in. It was freaking hilarious when there was some 18 point game that he bet, and the team he bet against was would keep him from winning by kicking a meaninless FG with a minute left, and we would be laughing our asses off at him. :rollin:rollin

He would say "Thats what makes football so much fun-betting" :dumdum Yeah, right, you're paying more attention to your little line-sheet than you are to the games, and enjoy losing your beer money :lol:

Missouri favored by 3 points. If anyone bets, take Nebraska against the spread. Nebraska is 4-0 against the spread this year.

the 2 games left on the schedule i want to win most........Mizzou and Colorado!

hunter

I corrected the original thread. I had noted that Missouri was 4-0 against the spread, when in actuality it was NU (mixed them around when i was looking at the betting website). NU is actually 4-1 against the spread (Tech game didn't cover)