Drop the sears trophy in lincoln now

Wow, we are AWESOME!!!!! I knew when they fired Watson we were gonna be good, but i had no idea that Cotton would coach the OL from the press box!!!! Man we are studs! I almost didn't even recognize the offense on the field yesterday. Again, just totally AWESOME!!! Big 10 Champs without a doubt!!! That Martinez has changed SOOOOO much in a year i cant believe it! Why even play the Big 10 schedule, just give it to us now, we ARE good! After yesterday, TMart has to win the heisman, no doubt! Why don't we just pick who we play and when? Pelini's ARE GOD, don't ever forget that!!!!!! We shouldn't have to play anyone to get to the BIG10 title game. Whats that about!!! WE RULE!!! WE ARE AWSOME!!! Please thank a Pelini brother when you see one, they have SAVED NEBRASKA FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, we are AWESOME!!!!! I knew when they fired Watson we were gonna be good, but i had no idea that Cotton would coach the OL from the press box!!!! Man we are studs! I almost didn't even recognize the offense on the field yesterday. Again, just totally AWESOME!!! Big 10 Champs without a doubt!!! That Martinez has changed SOOOOO much in a year i cant believe it! Why even play the Big 10 schedule, just give it to us now, we ARE good! After yesterday, TMart has to win the heisman, no doubt! Why don't we just pick who we play and when? Pelini's ARE GOD, don't ever forget that!!!!!! We shouldn't have to play anyone to get to the BIG10 title game. Whats that about!!! WE RULE!!! WE ARE AWSOME!!! Please thank a Pelini brother when you see one, they have SAVED NEBRASKA FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa.....whoa.....whoa......this is not my batman class