photoshop help

Can i get some one to please photoshop this for me!!!! Please.. I want to see if some one could photoshop my Coed softball teams logo using Oregons Pro Combat colors they used against LSU. Here is the logo.

The shirt is going to be Dark grey not black. but I want the numbers to look like The Ducks did. Thanks in advance.

post-1447-024263500 1315447698.jpg

• 4 months later...

Just throwing this out there, but your image is a jpeg saved for website usage. This means 2 things.

1) Its resolution is standard web resolution - which is around 72 pixels per square inch. Printing done at around 300 pixels per square inch. This means that your image could on be effectively printed at about 1/4 the size its posted on this page. For purposes of printing, the image size really does need to be set to 300.

2) Photoshopping the image in its current state is quite a bit harder than recreating the image. Even with photoshopping, it doesn't change the fact that the image resolution is too small. Additionally, the image looks like it is mostly lines and colors (vectors) and not photos.

My guess would be it was designed in something like Illustrator or some such. Since it was probably made in a vector program, see if you can find the original file in an ".eps" or a ".ai" file end extension. These will allow VERY quick modificaitons of the original file to the colors you need.

Lastly , if you don't have one of the before mentioned files or at least a higher resolution jpeg, then as the original response said, what your asking really isn't doable unless you want the shirt's logo to look pixelated. Do you have a higher resolution image?

Also, do you do know the original fonts used? Might not be a bad idea to post them here. If someone does get a wild hair to remake it, then at least that would make the redo easier.