BCS OUT TODAY

I still cannot believe the gap between us and TTech. I mean after the fumbled interception, it came down to a 4th and long for TT to win. Props for them making the plays. But that game was soo close there shouldn't be a 16 place gap between us and tech. Oh well, at least we're up there. Not that it really matters. Well, these are the polls that matter, but it's not gonna matter too much for us, unless we win the north and win the Big 12 game. It's still possible! 5-1 is still a damn nice change from last year eh?

GO BIG RED!

I still cannot believe the gap between us and TTech.  I mean after the fumbled interception, it came down to a 4th and long for TT to win.  Props for them making the plays.  But that game was soo close there shouldn't be a 16 place gap between us and tech.  Oh well, at least we're up there.  Not that it really matters.  Well, these are the polls that matter, but it's not gonna matter too much for us, unless we win the north and win the Big 12 game.  It's still possible!  5-1 is still a damn nice change from last year eh?

GO BIG RED!

Notre Dame is probably saying the same thing about the distance between them and USC. Ratings are like politicians; you never know whether to believe them or not, they are most likely controlled by special interests, and rarely is the #1 spot held by someone that you like. :lol: