Kenny Bell to start against Washington

Kenny Bell and Jamal Turner should both be on the field consistently. Right along with Brandon Kinnie and Enunwa. This is the first year I can say that I really feel good about our WR group. They are all really talented. Kinnie is struggling right now, but he has shown what he can do and I don't doubt for a second that he will get his mind right and be right back on top again.

You have to remember that we want the complete package at receiver; blocking, route running, speed, catching. Giving 100% on every play can wear you out, especially if you are running your routes with speed and aggression by getting off DB's, and blocking on running plays.

Having 4 - 6 receivers to be able to sub in will help in keeping guys fresh, so they CAN give 100% on every single play.

Bell, Kinnie, Turner, Marlowe, Enunwa will all get playing time, or at least they should.

Same goes for the IBs and TE's. We have a great set for each position, and nearly all of them can be playmakers.

Here is my analysis:

Kenny Bell, Quincy Enunwa, and either Marlowe or Turner get the start at WR today. BK is still going to get a lot of playing time. If BK has a blowout, catch everything thrown at him game, I think he gets his starting spot back next week. But if BK doesn't and KB does then KB secures the start next week and BK gets a little less playing time every game he drops passes. Regardless of what happens today, it is comforting to know that our wide receiving core is much much deeper with level 1 talent this year than it was last year. Instead of having just Niles Paul and BK, now we have 4-5 guys who can all make big plays and all have to be guarded equally on the field. We have Quincy Enunwa, Jamal Turner, Kenny Bell, Brandon Kinnie, and I truly believe from what I've been hearing that Taariq Allen and Jordan Westerkamp are going to play out for us as big time next year as well. What we have this year that we didn't have last year is a tripple threat, multi level offense with 3-4 great RB's in the backfield, 2 great tight ends, 4 great WR's, and a Quarterback that is faster than all of them. Defenses are truly going to have to guard all guys on the field because we are able to attack from all angles if needed. Once the O-Line starts opening up some holes in the middle and giving Taylor some time to wait for the full pass play to develop it's really going to open all those avenues up even more and I truly seeing our offense just getting better and better each game.

Great post "girlknowsfootball"! I'm on that bandwagon too & see Beck's offense getting more & more dangerous.

Please forgive me but I just gotta ask.......are you really a girl? It doesn't matter of course but inquiring minds want to know.

GBR!!