The New Staff

Boys....Is the Blake hire not the muther of all hires...I mean that guy will recruit like a champion.....a champion....I really like this staff...I always thought Coach Solich left his best talent on the bench...and that will not be happening with guys like Blake...what a crazy hire...how did Coach Cal dream that up.....I can't tell you guys how stoked I am ....GO BIG RED....P S ...the Big Red Pay back tour starts in Manhattan .......OUT

;) Yessir Armistead. I think that we have no idea what the potential of Nebraska football can be taking full advantage of everything it has to offer. Our new guys really appear they know how to sell the hell outta the program, and they just got here!! Im withya Armistead, jacked up more than ever. And ready to "strike down upon thee in Womanhattan, with furious vengeance, and great anger, and they will know WE ARE NEBRASKA!!" (or sumthin like that) B)

GBR!!!

'shirt

:ph34r:

Hey Blackshirt...you are so rite...I will be in womanhattan next year...OH YES I WILL....the Big Red Pay-Back World Tour starts there....I am so relieved that Coach Cal seems to be up to the job....and the staff are a bunch of great guys who finnally have all the resources they need to make their(ours as well) dreams come true....All those crack heads who said the Husker Job was a dead end will get a dose next year....Look out for the 05 class....OUT