Buying tickets from "UW Students."

I would love to sit in their student section for the game. If we are getting drubbed, I can take the hazing, no problem. If we are winning it would be great to throw it in their faces.

Actually, it started out as a sophomoric mimic of the "tastes great" - "less filling" Miller ad from years ago. Usually starts up when the band plays Swingtown. The various student sections have insulted each other for years. When I was a student, section O was reserved for freshmen. So the chant was O sucks. The kids in O would chant stuff like, N sucks P back at them. When Michigan, coached by Bo Schembeckler, came to town, the chant was O sucks Bo. So now we have the imfamous FU-ES chant that the administration has been trying to eleiminate for years. The aim of the students is to make it loud enough to be heard on national television.

Just more fun in Madtown.

That is pretty lame.

Wow look at us we can chant dirty words. We are so cool.

My son and I are sitting in that section. He is a former Navy Seal and I would advise any of these unruly students to treat him with nothing but respect. Then again its their well being that is at at state.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I would bring a taser and start picking them off one by one.

I would love to sit in their student section for the game. If we are getting drubbed, I can take the hazing, no problem. If we are winning it would be great to throw it in their faces.

Actually, it started out as a sophomoric mimic of the "tastes great" - "less filling" Miller ad from years ago. Usually starts up when the band plays Swingtown. The various student sections have insulted each other for years. When I was a student, section O was reserved for freshmen. So the chant was O sucks. The kids in O would chant stuff like, N sucks P back at them. When Michigan, coached by Bo Schembeckler, came to town, the chant was O sucks Bo. So now we have the imfamous FU-ES chant that the administration has been trying to eleiminate for years. The aim of the students is to make it loud enough to be heard on national television.

Just more fun in Madtown.

That is pretty lame.

Wow look at us we can chant dirty words. We are so cool.

My son and I are sitting in that section. He is a former Navy Seal and I would advise any of these unruly students to treat him with nothing but respect. Then again its their well being that is at at state.

T_O_B

G>B>R

Why? Is he a Navy Seal with no sense of humor? Navy Seals deserve respect. Opposing fans sitting in the Student Section deserve to get a little ribbing. Smile and laugh and everyone is happy.