Please.....add to my list of issues you truly see!

1st. Fisher can't takle himself....probably a nice kid but a pathetic football player.

2nd. Compton was a four star.....?

3rd. Crick is 2nd team all conference at best!

4th. Green is not the brother of Aaron, btw where was Aaron in our game plan? Was he not capable of adding a wrinkle in this offense?

5th. Ciante needs to focus more on power cleans and bench press to be more of a press corner rather than a paddy cake corner!

6th. Corey Raymon can't coach period. What the heck did Sanders do that was so bad.

7th. This is suppose to be NEBRASKA f'ing football for pete's sake! WTF?

8th. Lavonte should be ashamed to be part of this pefense. Give that boy #4 a black shirt and shine all the rest!

9th. I'm defensive minded....It isn't as easy for me to see what's wrong witht he offense......please someone tell me wtf?

Ive thought this all year. Get David to the MLB spot where he was all last year. Yes, I know the personell was different, but I feel as if he is eliminated half the time before the snap. Get him back to middle where he can lead and be involved the whole time. I'm sorry for this cuz i know theyre kids and good ones if that, but the fact is that Cassidy and Fisher have no place on the field. mistakes or not, they need to go.

Break Down....HIT, Break Down HIT! Does our D Line understand this is or is it a jail break bum rush every time where Carr, Price or Wilson side step and make a mockery of the fundamentals and technique and make a 3rd and long a 1st and ten? Papuchis needs to be relocated too. Bo knows it but has been trying to patch holes in the titanic/enemic offense of years past. Christ, brother Carl needs to earn his pay and man that ship! Yuck....I'm disgusted for paying $700 per ticket for me and my wife (of whom I'm trying to introduce to Husker Football) to attend the Ohio State game. I think I just threw up in my mouth....

In all seriousness, how was Sanders a sleeze bag? Please do tell.....What could have been so wrong after Johnnie Rodges robbing gas stations or Abdul Muhamed being gang banger or Lawrence Phillips beating Kates ass while Scott froze in fear, or Christian Peter raping the girl in a Kearny bar, or Bill Shamahan blowing up our tradition and style for a washed up Walsh offense?

In all seriousness, how was Sanders a sleeze bag? Please do tell.....What could have been so wrong after Johnnie Rodges robbing gas stations or Abdul Muhamed being gang banger or Lawrence Phillips beating Kates ass while Scott froze in fear, or Christian Peter raping the girl in a Kearny bar, or Bill Shamahan blowing up our tradition and style for a washed up Walsh offense?

Do a little research. I'm not going to get into it.

Sanders I think was overrated as a recruiter. He was a fine coach, but this mess is not on Raymond. Not at all.

Sanders left us with the personnel we have now. That's the biggest issue. Although I don't know if it's even that much of an issue. A lot of really young players in the secondary who are going to grow over the years.

Charles Jackson was a five star.....there is nothing under rated about landing a five star recruit. 95% of players out of highschool are rated on a politics system with Lemming and all the other douches out there. Teddy Bruschi who played with my brother at UofA was a no star....yet an acceptional college athlete because Larry McDuff coached in up! No he is heading to the pro bowl.....stars are over rated; you know this and so do i. Potential gets you to college, coaching gets you to the pros!