Just my opinion about the program

Bdaily

First off let me just say I love husker football. It all started with my earlyest memories of being with my family on gamedays either at my grandparents house or at the game in Lincoln with my dad. I grew up watching Nebraska in the Solich era, really started following it in 2000. From what I have been told and watching old games that my grandpa has on VHS the 94-97 teams were some real tough guys. They had that attitude and mentality that is really lacking now. They gave the finger to all opposing players and showed them why Nebraska got all the hype and the rank to go with it. They didn't care if anyone liked them or who they lined up across they were gonna play their heart out, break their bones and bleed for their school, their team, and their coach. They were some bad MFers and they knew it, they had swagger and worked their a** off every single day. The teams now just don't seem to have that drive or that swagger. I believe that something needs to happen to spark that in them. I'm not going to say that Bo needs to go but he needs to figure out how to motivate this team and get them to have that attitude like "I don't care who is across from me i'm going to knock his a** out and win this game."

A big problem I also see is the fans. I don't know what our problem is.. Maybe it's the blue hairs in the crowd or maybe we just are not loud fans but that needs to change. Move the students to behind the opposing bench. Give everyone a reason to stand up and be loud and make this a place that team's hate to play in because they can not hear and it feels hostile. A change needs to be made with the entire fan base.

We need to stop living in the 90's. We need an AD that knows and understands that. Make the changes that need to be made and revamp the program to get with the times. It's a new era in college football its time to get with it.

Move the students to behind the opposing bench. Give everyone a reason to stand up and be loud and make this a place that team's hate to play in because they can not hear and it feels hostile.

That's not a half bad idea. I don't know if those in the athletic office would go for it, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to propose it to them. Just have the students switch to where the visiting team's fans sits now. The only problem with this is where do you put the band? I think you have to keep the band and the students next to each other to really get the crowd going.

How is the student section at Memorial Stadium? I've always been curious about that.

Fun, everyone stands the whole time, loud, but also stuck up in the corner of the stadium.

Are there student sections anywhere that sit? What an awful existence if there are...

Wisconsin's crowd looked like an absolute blast. I'd go to husker games if the crowd was pumped and loud like they were.

Husker tickets are to expensive to risk being in the midst of a bunch of geriatrics who b*tch when you stand and yell.