Anybody ever sit in row 90 or up??

Last year I sat in Section 20 Row 99 the last row and IMO it's the best seats in the house and let me explain.

As every Husker fan knows that sitting in those bench seats there are times that it's a tight fit and either your knees or the fans behind you have their knees on your back and it's uncomfortable.

So in row 99 my buddy, his dad, my father in law and myself stood up the whole game while leaning up on the concrete wall. You have so much room behind the bench seat (roughly 3rd of space) to move around freely. Honestly I would have no problem having season tickets in row 99.

Hope this helps. GBR!!!

The only time I have sat up at the top was for the Mizzou game when Cally was coach and we won 24-3, the year escapes me. We, like HuskerJock were standing at the top of the balcony. Great view, can see everything in the stadium virtually. The only downer that day was that even though there wasn't a cloud in the sky, we had a very nippy wind almost freezing us out. All worth it though, because we got to watch Pinkel pinkel himself with Brad Smith(trying to make him a pocket passer).