ESPN SportsNation Polls

Excel

Do any of you ever vote in these?

I like to visit just to see the maps because they often turn out a little weird. For example look at the first question under the "CFB Panic." It asks if its time for Husker fans to panic. The answer across the nation is overwhelmingly 'no' except for in Wyoming. I've always found it funny how some random state (I know you guys have a history and granted the sample is small but still) likes to go against the grain, like some question will be "Who wins LSU v. Troy" and every state votes for LSU except for Vermont which is convinced Troy will pull off the upset...

I don't think it a malicious thing. They have a team in the playoffs, Call it wishful thinking. Having lived down there the whole state is not for Texas and there were alot of other Texas team that enjoyed seeing McCoy get tossed around like a rag doll.

I wasn't really laughing at the Rangers fans, more at the fact that the majority of the nation thinks Suh will get more hits than them