Board Moderator

ILHusker

Hey all-I'm not on Huskerboard tons but posted a thread this morning and it appears it's been deleted. I was very civil throughout the post despite being called an idiot, clueless, and not smart by a couple of guys on here and am curious who deletes such threads and why. Any thoughts are appreciated.

It wasn't deleted. It was merged with the other Bo Pelini thread because it was nearly identical to that thread, and because the other thread was posted first, the board software kept that title, not yours.

As I mentioned in this post, the issues you bring up about being called an idiot, etc, have been noticed and will be dealt with. We do not allow such behavior, it's just not what we're about here.

Thanks for posting on HuskerBoard. Please make yourself comfortable, and keep posting!

EDIT - and because this is a board management issue and not a Husker issue, I'm going to move this thread to the Board Feedback forum.