what a weekend

I have been so sick/busy lately things have not really sunk in yet... as a Nebraska/Chiefs fan it was crazy. both team were down at one time by a combined 38 points at one point. both staged the biggest comeback in team history.... they scored a combined 49 unanswered points to end their respective games..... pretty wild

I have been so sick/busy lately things have not really sunk in yet... as a Nebraska/Chiefs fan it was crazy. both team were down at one time by a combined 38 points at one point. both staged the biggest comeback in team history.... they scored a combined 49 unanswered points to end their respective games..... pretty wild

Yeah and both have bye weeks now. Kinda weird.

and both coaches look like homeless guys they havent showered in weeks..... oh wait... thats just haley

and both coaches look like homeless guys they havent showered in weeks..... oh wait... thats just haley

And both fan bases boo'd. At least the Chiefs fans did against Minnesota. I don't know about this week.