Offense

Because they're not fast/explosive/great athletes. Exactly why we can't throw the deep ball.

Thanks to Frank

dedhoarse Franks gone, let it go. This staff has 2 years and 2 classes under them, and they havent done the job or gotten the playmakers.

God forbide we be like Texas and finish each season 10-1 or 11-1 and have a realstic shot at a National Championship each year. Maybe we can advertise Iowa St as the North's division version of Oklahoma since they wear red and come up with some interesting rivalry name for the matchup like OU/Texas did.

Really, when was the last time Texas played for a NC, hell, besides their 8-4(??) team from 96, when was the last time they won a Conference championship?? Yeah, I'd rather NU not be an underacheiving group of also-rans like UT.

What is that, like 3 posts in a row that i have made you look like a idiot?

Funny, with the amount of posts you had deleted, and the lack of class you display, it is not I who looks like an idiot. :dumdum

All you do is talk in circles. I know its tough for you to do so, but try to debate the points instead of attacking the poster. Next time you want to attempt to attack me, take it to the Woodshed where it belongs.