Legendary Bill Snyder

NUance

Damn right! Topeka area for high school! 98 football (the ksu facemask of crouch) was my senior year. They were jerks. Constantly. I never said a thing. Just amazed at how obnoxious they were.

I made the mistake of making a shirt bet at work in 2004. I had to wear a purple K-sucks shirt all day. I died a little inside. On a side note, I don't know how any grown man can wear purple.

PrinceApollonia-1.jpg

I'm sorry, but I'm not completely certain that Prince has a penis. Take away that painted on mustache and he looks like a girl.

Great coach, pretty sure I saw him at Wal-Mart yesterday buying stool softners...hard to tell though, I've noticed all old people in Kansas look alike.

That makes no sense unless you live in Manhattan, all that ag research does strange things to a man. Frankly, inbreeding is across the line over in Missouri where the Hillbillies are...

Yea forgot to mention I live in Manhattan, right down the street from the "stadium" actually.

You poor bastard. I lived in Topeka for 4 years after college. The K-Sucks fans were a lot to handle.

They're everywhere and until yesterday they were cocky as hell, can't blame them for being proud but damn. What's funny is that my neighbor is a sooner fan and all week people were giving him crap, well last night he took a grease pen and wrote 58-17 on the back window of his truck. a-hole but funny.