Going to Penn State game and need help finding a good tailgate and place to go Friday night.

Lots of bars downtown, its a party school so it will be a good time Friday night. I would be careful wearing Husker gear as well. In 02 it was BAD, i work in State College and was treated real bad. You also shouldn't have a problem finding Tailgates since they party and tailgate hard over here. Just have thick skin and try not to mouth off hahaha

Have fun and GBR

Bring a Flack Jacket. My wife and I went there the last time we played, never agian. The most hostile crowd I have ever seen. Great game experiance, fantastic student section but what a bunch of $%ss holes tail gating. It was an 8 o clock game so they were well oiled up but WAY OUT OF LINE.

This. Think Colorado fans minus the piss bombs.

• 2 weeks later...

I am driving up to the game my friend bailed on me. Does anyone have a good tailgate I can join? Also what about Friday night. The last road game I went to they had the broadcasters live at a bar Friday night. Is there a place people are meeting at Friday. Any help would be great. Go Huskers!!!!

More than welcome to join us for Saturday tailgate. We'll be in Lot 23 around 8:00 am. Leaving NJ around 4:30 am.

I am driving up to the game my friend bailed on me. Does anyone have a good tailgate I can join? Also what about Friday night. The last road game I went to they had the broadcasters live at a bar Friday night. Is there a place people are meeting at Friday. Any help would be great. Go Huskers!!!!

More than welcome to join us for Saturday tailgate. We'll be in Lot 23 around 8:00 am. Leaving NJ around 4:30 am.

Also, heading to Happy Valley tomorrow. Coming in from Cleveland with my fiance's bro-in-law (Ohio St.fan who I convinced to wear Husker red at the game). Sounding like there should be a good amount of Nebraska fans there tomorrow. bigred83, is Lot 23 where Husker fans are gonna be gathering?

Also, heading to Happy Valley tomorrow. Coming in from Cleveland with my fiance's bro-in-law (Ohio St.fan who I convinced to wear Husker red at the game). Sounding like there should be a good amount of Nebraska fans there tomorrow. bigred83, is Lot 23 where Husker fans are gonna be gathering?

Not quite sure if Lot 23 is where Husker fans will be gathering. Lot 23 & 24 are the yellow lots and near where we'll be entering the stadium. I imagine Husker fans will most likely be sprinkled about everywhere in the parking and RV lots.

Bring a Flack Jacket. My wife and I went there the last time we played, never agian. The most hostile crowd I have ever seen. Great game experiance, fantastic student section but what a bunch of $%ss holes tail gating. It was an 8 o clock game so they were well oiled up but WAY OUT OF LINE.

Think again dude. Piss bombs are featured.

Not minus