UFC on Fox November 12th

I know some of you guys are involved in Fantasy MMA here on our very own Huskerboard, so I thought you might want to know, if you didn't already. As well as guys just inherently wanting to know... Watching MMA is fun. it's in your DNA.

Fox is going to be broadcasting the Dos Santos-Velasquez fight on Saturday, November 12th. I am particularly excited, as it's been a while since I've seen some good UFC action... Being a broke college student, I naturally don't have money to shell out for the fights.

The prospect of network MMA (assuming they don't screw it up) excites me greatly. And hey, it ain't ESPN!

I know some of you guys are involved in Fantasy MMA here on our very own Huskerboard, so I thought you might want to know, if you didn't already. As well as guys just inherently wanting to know... Watching MMA is fun. it's in your DNA.

Fox is going to be broadcasting the Dos Santos-Velasquez fight on Saturday, November 12th. I am particularly excited, as it's been a while since I've seen some good UFC action... Being a broke college student, I naturally don't have money to shell out for the fights.

The prospect of network MMA (assuming they don't screw it up) excites me greatly. And hey, it ain't ESPN!

PM me the day of a ppv and Ill set you up with a link.

Anyways, I don't know who I want in this fight. I like both guys. Man, this is really a time when I want Brock Lesnar in a fight, Id have no problem rooting against him

Anyways, I don't know who I want in this fight. I like both guys. Man, this is really a time when I want Brock Lesnar in a fight, Id have no problem rooting against him

Thanks Po. That's an awesome offer man... I didn't even think to go that route.

And man, that diverticulitis hit Lesnar hard. Wikipedia says he had to have a 12 inch segment of his colon removed and repaired. OUCH! :ahhhhhhhh

And man, that diverticulitis hit Lesnar hard. Wikipedia says he had to have a 12 inch segment of his colon removed and repaired. OUCH! :ahhhhhhhh

Beats paying $60 for a ppv or whatever the price is at now.

Beats paying $60 for a ppv or whatever the price is at now.

True man. Before this year, even the Husker PPV games looked like a bargain compared to that... only $40 bucks. And they weren't even good games.