This will probably be the most depressing game you ever go to. I have a couple friends that are there for the game family in PA and they are saying there is nothing else going on around campus but this story. Hard to separate this story right now, hopefully you get a chance to enjoy the game.

There is no way in hell I will let this detract from the game. I personally have been waiting to go to this game for 2 years now, all my relatives went to school there and all my buddies go there except me. HUGE football bragging rights on the line. I would love to see a 1/3 RED beaver stadium and a big N victory.

Have about 8-9 other guys plus me making the trip up from lincoln. We'll be to the stadium extremely early to tailgate, along with our inflatable lil red and red flag flying proud. No idea where we will be at, but feel free to swing by if you see us, I promise we'll have plenty of adult beverages to spare.

GBR

Don't know where you will be parked, but do what you can to get as close to the stadium as possible. With it being a noon game and all the stuff going on, there shouldn't be many problems before the game. If the Huskers win, it could get nuts. I'm pretty sure they had a mini riot last night already. Good luck and have fun, GBR

Heading to Happy Valley from Cleveland Saturday morning. Was planning on leaving at 6am. Supposed to be around a 4 hour drive. Now from all these comments I'm thinking about maybe leaving even an hour earlier. Any suggestions? I've never been to Penn St. but am excited to go....even with all the stuff going on. It'll be interesting.