PSU Pedophilia Coverup: FBI Looking at PA Governor

bushy

Just reported from where? As is you just made a statement. How can you be credible whatsoever when you name drop without a source???? :wtf

A fair point. Let me find the link. I'll repost it here. If I can't find it, the thread should be removed. As Americans we

re're all comitted to due process.

Right. My bad and apologies. Hopefully a mod will delete the thread. Tom Corbett the PA governor is on the current Penn State board of trustees. And what I read in multiple places is that the board of trustees swift, but unexplained actions suggested a desire to put this thing to bed ASAP without further investigation. But none of those sources (including the Dennis and Calahan show on Sports Talk WEEI radio) provided a link to a reliable source, making the statements innuendo and heresay. Actually, as Peter King said in an interview yesterday (and I agree) way too much of what's being reported in the press on this case is based not on solid journalism but on innuendo and heresay.