Vote on ESPN -- Michigan is Winning the Battle

Loaded questions...all favor Michigan to anyone who's being objective.

How so? I mean...what kinds of questions did you want?...which team do you think eats more corn? Which team wears red?

Well considering this...

1) Who wins? - Michigan's favored

2) Which QB runs for more yards? - Robinson runs a ton and Martinez's running roll has been greatly diminished

3) Which QB is a better passer? - Martinez has the worst throwing motion in football and this question can easily be interpreted as that...notice it didn't say "which QB will pass for more yards"

4) Which is a better football environment? - I love me some Memorial Stadium, but pretty hard for anyone to compete with the Big House

5) Which program is historically superior? - Again, lots of tradition at Michigan

I'm not crying conspiracy theory or anything, but I would think Michigan would be favored in all of these questions if someone were looking at it and being completely objective...which I am not...which is why I voted for Nebraska in all of them! :D

Yikes. You got your blue ready for tomorrow?

Figured that was coming. But, no...all big red all the time for me. I just don't have a problem acknowledging other teams or players when they have one up on us. Thought most of these questions were slanted toward the particular areas where Michigan has the upper hand that's all.

DRob is a better passer than Tmart? BS.

Yeah, Michigan does have wrs who don't drop passes like popcorn everywhere but still the question was who "passes" better. Even with all of our drops the numbers say Tmart as DRob is an interception machine.

GBR!!