USC v. Nebraska

johnb21

Hello Huskers, The GAMECOCKS are here! To open, thanks to all of the great people in Omaha for being nice to our repeat National Champion Baseball teams. I know a lot of USC fans who had great things to say about the hospitality. I couldn't be happier to see that our team is playing y'all in the Cap One Bowl. This should be a really great matchup and trip to Orlando. Statistically we both matchup well with each other, we both focus on the rush more than the pass, both have duel threat qb's, and we both have top tier defenses.

http://web1.ncaa.org...div=IA&site=org

Side note: can we get this whole banned word thing worked out? At least for the next several weeks, it would help if we could write "C o c k,

C o c k s, or C o c k t a s t i c."

I'm good with those first 2 words but I don't think there is any need/desire to be able to use cocktastic. ^_^

edit- dang it works......

:lol: Just wait, it'll catch on!

How about the work "reCOCKulous....i used that word fairly often...it is apart of my vocabulary since we're on this gamecock verbage discussion

We went to the Director of our English program with your inquiry, this was her response...

http://gifb.in/WFsV

Also, I call the trojans uscheat on all forums.

I was lurking on Cockytalk earlier, and found the Alshon/Fonzie discussion. This part of the fight, might be too close to call. But will they dial up the blitzes, and make it difficult for Shaw to get the ball to Jeffery? Because without Lattimore, I don't see the reason to load up the box to stop the run.

And if Fonzie can shut down Jeffery, I think that they'll have a tough time scoring because the drop off from Jeffery to the next guys is a bit drastic.

If the 'c$%ks can't stop the run, it'll be a long day for the 'ol ball coach.