i just bought fallout 3 for cheap, but can't get into it. anyone here played it? love it or leave it?

Loved it, and Fallout: New Vegas. It was another game I put a ton of hours on, I know the intro area is slow moving, but after you get out of the vault its totally open. The main story is fairly short, but with all the faction and side quests, there is easily 100 plus hours.

i just bought fallout 3 for cheap, but can't get into it. anyone here played it? love it or leave it?

Loved it, and Fallout: New Vegas. It was another game I put a ton of hours on, I know the intro area is slow moving, but after you get out of the vault its totally open. The main story is fairly short, but with all the faction and side quests, there is easily 100 plus hours.

maybe i need to play it more to get into it. but i have struggled, probably because i don't know what i'm doing. my wife just got me arkham city for xmas, so fallout will have to wait.

maybe i need to play it more to get into it. but i have struggled, probably because i don't know what i'm doing. my wife just got me arkham city for xmas, so fallout will have to wait.

That's possible. Feel free to ask if you end up with questions. I picked up the Platinum Trophy for the original content, never got around to the DLC

That's possible. Feel free to ask if you end up with questions. I picked up the Platinum Trophy for the original content, never got around to the DLC

i have another friend who was absolutely obsessed with it. i believe it is a good game, i think i just need to invest a little more into it before it pays off. my problem anymore is that i do not want to invest a lot into a game. i want to be able to put it on, turn off my brain, and play for however long or short i want. it is a bummer, but i will make a commitment to fallout, if for no other reason than curiosity.