Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama

HSKR

http://www.realclear...rack_obama.html

You tell them Michael.

You're a Michael Moore fan? I'm not.

Michael Moore is the quintessential capitalist. Producing documentaries aimed at a distinct group of people and giving them everything the want to see, then cashing in on it large. Dude knows how to make a profit for sure. Other then that, I don't really care about him either way. I do agree with him and Sub on this one, Obama is Wall Street's guy as was the previous President before him and most likely whoever it is in 2012.

http://www.realclear...rack_obama.html

You tell them Michael.

You're a Michael Moore fan? I'm not.

I am a fan of Michael Moore, and he is correct... Obama is Wall Street's guy.

I'm not a fan of any of his work. Too much misleading information and inflammatory rhetoric.

When I go to vote this year I am going to look at which candidate is less "Wall Street's guy." My guess is it will be Obama over any GOP candidate. (Didn't vote Obama last time, fyi.)

When I go to vote this year I am going to look at which candidate is less "Wall Street's guy." My guess is it will be Obama over any GOP candidate.

Are you only considering the two major parties?

I hope to be able to vote for Ron Paul, who is not Wall Street's guy... or Israel's guy.

Didn't vote Obama last time, fyi.

I voted for Obama over Hillary in the Dem primary, and Obama over McCain/Palin in the general.

I'm not a fan of any of [Michael Moore's] work. Too much misleading information and inflammatory rhetoric.

He tells stories that need to be told, for the benefit of powerless segments of the population.

On the other hand... the U.S. release of Atlas Shrugged: Part I was regarded as a "flop".

I'm not a fan of any of [Michael Moore's] work. Too much misleading information and inflammatory rhetoric.

He tells stories that need to be told, for the benefit of powerless segments of the population.

On the other hand... the U.S. release of Atlas Shrugged: Part I was regarded as a "flop".

He tells stories in a way that stretches the truth to line his own pockets.

That Atlas Shrugged movie looked terrible. I don't subscribe to that ideology but I always thought the Fountainhead was a better story than Atlas Shrugged.

I think I resisted Obama the first time around because of the nauseating "hope and change" rhetoric. I knew that it was BS then and I know that it is BS now.

That is capitalism.

I am not against capitalism, and neither is Moore.

I find his movies entertaining.

I think I resisted Obama the first time around because of the nauseating "hope and change" rhetoric. I knew that it was BS then and I know that it is BS now.

I voted for him, because his opponents nauseated me more than he did.

I read Audacity of Hope, so my already low expectations were not met.

That is capitalism.

I'm not against capitalism either. I just like my documentaries to well . . . document things. (Like Ken Burns for example. I could watch his stuff all day.)

That is capitalism.

I'm not against capitalism either. I just like my documentaries to well . . . document things. (Like Ken Burns for example. I could watch his stuff all day.)

I can't stomach the oafish M. Moore, but a sliver of common ground here. I'm watching Burn's Prohibition series now and it might be as good as anything he's done.

That is capitalism.

I can't stomach the oafish M. Moore, but a sliver of common ground here. I'm watching Burn's Prohibition series now and it might be as good as anything he's done.

Well then we've got at least 3 things in common. We can't stand Michael Moore. We love the Huskers. We like Ken Burns.

I loved Prohibition. I think Prohibition, the Civil War, and the West would be my top 3.

Moore's work is better categorized as "mock-umentaries", which bring attention to the plight of the powerless by introducing deliberate bias for emphasis.

While falling short of "documentary", they are entertaining and leave the "average American" smarter that they were before seeing the film.