Media Access today?

Jaybird

I have heard that we will have the first actual media access to the team today in quite a while. First of all is this true? Secondly what are we going to find out from this access if it is in fact true?

I doubt we get anything of substance but on my wish list would be progress of young and redshirted players as well as what the process of filling the coaching staff is looking like.

In all reality I would say it will look more like Chevy Chase's presser on "Spies Like Us" but lets hope not!

What do you think?

Today was scheduled to be the first press access day after the regular season. I doubt we find out much today.

A clue may be found in the way Bo answers the questions about the DC. If he puts off all talk of what he's going to do, or if he hints it could be a while, likely it will not be Papuchis. If it's going to be JP there's no benefit to be gained by waiting to promote him. If nothing is said about JP today, likely we're waiting for "someone else" to make a decision. That "someone else" is likely Stoops or Zook, both of whom could be in consideration for current HC openings, or are at least waiting to see what happens.

We're not going to find out anything concrete today. But we may get some clues.

Kind of what I was thinking too. Not anything concrete but may get a little clarification. At this point that is better than nothing.

It sure would be nice to get some big recruits to commit or land some big name coach or anything to fill the void until the bowl but we will just have to wait!