Ohio St vs KU Basketball

kc_husker

So our GM at our facility is a Ohio St fan. He scored 2 tickets for the game over the

weekend and asked if i wanted to go. I did wearing a husker shirt. Should of saw the looks

I/we got. So these 2 guys during the game made a comment. What is that husker doing here

and why is he with a Buckeye fan. I proudly turned around and said I'm going to say something

that I would have never said about the big 12. GO BIG 10! It was awesome.

• Fire 2

What is that husker doing here and why is he with a Buckeye fan.

The evil empires unite.

I actually had tickets to the game also and was planning on taking my grandfather (by marriage). He's a huge Kansas fan and is nearing the end of his days so I wanted to do something special for him.

Unfortunately a trip to the hospital scuttled the plan. He passed out in the yard while walking the dog the night before. Luckily he's doing fine but it was a scare.

What is that husker doing here and why is he with a Buckeye fan.

The evil empires unite.

I actually had tickets to the game also and was planning on taking my grandfather (by marriage). He's a huge Kansas fan and is nearing the end of his days so I wanted to do something special for him.

Unfortunately a trip to the hospital scuttled the plan. He passed out in the yard while walking the dog the night before. Luckily he's doing fine but it was a scare.

Glad he is OK

On a side note, Charlie Wise spoke at halftime and the crowd was chanting his name. I turned to our GM

and said to bad they can't get 16,000 people at a football game. I said it just loud enough so the people

right around us could hear. No one commented.

Glad he is OK

Well as good as can be expected anyways.

On a side note, Charlie Wise spoke at halftime and the crowd was chanting his name.

*blech* Kinda glad I missed that. Weis is just an execrable human being.

I turned to our GM and said to bad they can't get 16,000 people at a football game. I said it just loud enough so the people

right around us could hear. No one commented.

LOL