Origin of the "Gamecocks"

Excel

I thought "Gamecock" was just what Badgerfan called a fun night at the Q?!? :lol:

EDIT- I better put a BAZINGA!!!!!! in here before another butt hurt holy war starts up and fellings are hurt. I even put a pic on the end of it.

OK...had to google this and I now approve of the joke. Years of being a USC fan have made me utterly desensitized to the jokes but at least you were creative.

No butts were hurt....or were they...?

Wow double BAZINGA. Didn;t even think about the butt hurt reference in the joke. Priceless. BAZINGA!!!!!

You should've gone for the "desensitized" joke. It was set up so nicely.

I thought "Gamecock" was just what Badgerfan called a fun night at the Q?!? :lol:

EDIT- I better put a BAZINGA!!!!!! in here before another butt hurt holy war starts up and fellings are hurt. I even put a pic on the end of it.

OK...had to google this and I now approve of the joke. Years of being a USC fan have made me utterly desensitized to the jokes but at least you were creative.

No butts were hurt....or were they...?

Wow double BAZINGA. Didn;t even think about the butt hurt reference in the joke. Priceless. BAZINGA!!!!!

You should've gone for the "desensitized" joke. It was set up so nicely.

You just did. :D

Your story brings back memories Badger. I lived in Sumter, SC for a year. Was amazed by the history, and the old southern mansions burried deep in the woods, that still survived. Beautiful area, nice people. I was there in late 1969. Still a lot of racial then though.

I still have a book on General Sumter some where, will try to find it.