Military given go-ahead to detain US terrorist suspects without trial

Is he not harboring him from the world and not giving him to the UN for prosecution, what do you call that? Last I checked those so called tortured prisoners lived. I guess you would rather have your loved one become collateral damage than tortured and live, smart thinking guy!!

It's apparent that you don't know what aiding and abetting means.

It's equally apparent that you don't know the difference between intentional and unintentional actions.

Oh, well. C'est la vie.

Live is better than dead I know that, so you can have your unintentional dead family member but I will take an intentional so called torture and see my family member alive.

So you are saying if someone holds up a bank and you hide him out and never turn him over to the authroties that is not aiding and abetting? :xcuse

So you are saying if someone holds up a bank and you hide him out and never turn him over to the authroties that is not aiding and abetting?

(1) guilty knowledge on the part of the accused;

(2) the commission of an offense by someone; and

(3) the defendant assisted or participated in the commission of the offense

Apply away, Johnny. (I wish someone would do my research for me. Any volunteers?)

Carly, name me one policy that VP CHENEY made that makes him a war criminal. What did he get signed by congress or one order he authorized that was the definiton of a war criminal? chuckleshuffle

Sure. Aiding and abetting torture. (FYE, here is where we could prosecute for aiding and abetting.)

You'd be shocked at how few criminals get orders signed by Congress before committing their crimes or encouraging others to do so. Shocked.

So you are saying if someone holds up a bank and you hide him out and never turn him over to the authroties that is not aiding and abetting?

Apply away, Johnny. (I wish someone would do my research for me. Any volunteers?)

Well, no1 surely fits, I mean you know he is guilty someone has smart as the annoited one should know that.

You still haven't told me what Cheny is accused of so I can't say if the defendant participated. So you are going to have to do some more work here, very sloppy Carly. What are you accusing Cheney of, if he is a war criminal but what are your charges, you know you have to tell people that one if you want him prosecuted, right? :lame

Carly, name me one policy that VP CHENEY made that makes him a war criminal. What did he get signed by congress or one order he authorized that was the definiton of a war criminal? chuckleshuffle

Sure. Aiding and abetting torture. (FYE, here is where we could prosecute for aiding and abetting.)

You'd be shocked at how few criminals get orders signed by Congress before committing their crimes or encouraging others to do so. Shocked.

smoke and morrors, please name his crime, you have been dragging this out long enough. You have been stalling long enough to finally figure out something or do you have nothing as I thought.

aiding and abetting torture? Seriously explain that one to me, Cheney is the one who authroized that or Bush. And even if Cheney authroized that could he have done it without Bush's consent? chuckleshuffle

smoke and morrors, please name his crime, you have been dragging this out long enough. You have been stalling long enough to finally figure out something or do you have nothing as I thought. chuckleshuffle

I just did. I bolded it in my quote in case you're having trouble finding it.

Well, no1 surely fits, I mean you know he is guilty someone has smart as the annoited one should know that.

Johnny, I'm trying to make this easy for you.

You have to prove all 3. Not just number 1.

I suppose this is what my wife feels like when she tries to explain descending necrotizing mediastinitis to me.

you don't get it do you? Cheney is second in command like Biden, what does Biden really do? :dunno

Johnny, I'm trying to make this easy for you.

You have to prove all 3. Not just number 1.

I suppose this is what my wife feels like when she tries to explain descending necrotizing mediastinitis to me.

OK prove all three about Cheney and torture?

you don't get it do you? Cheney is second in command like Biden, what does Biden really do? :dunno

No. You don't get it. You don't have to be at the top to be prosecuted for aiding and abetting. He encouraged Bush to use torture. Therefore, aiding and abetting torture. It's simple.

No. You don't get it. You don't have to be at the top to be prosecuted for aiding and abetting. He encouraged Bush to use torture. Therefore, aiding and abetting torture. It's simple.

nO that is not what you said, how does #3 apply to Cheney?

No problem!

1. Cheney knew about the torturing of captives.

2. The torturing of captives did occur.

3. Cheney encouraged Bush and the CIA to use this type of interrogation. (And they did so.)

No problem!

1. Cheney knew about the torturing of captives.

2. The torturing of captives did occur.

3. Cheney encouraged Bush and the CIA to use this type of interrogation. (And they did so.)

You don't know #3 happened, he encouraged them? Where is this type of informatiom available?