UFC 141: Lesnar vs. Overeem

GSG

Ummm.... I'm SOOO glad I didn't pay for that sh#t.

I'm not surprised that he retired though. He's had several inches of his colon removed, then another surgery. That's too much for an older-ish fighter

Ever since Maia/Silva, I haven't paid or went to a bar to watch. Free on the internet is much better :)

I'm not surprised that he retired though. He's had several inches of his colon removed, then another surgery. That's too much for an older-ish fighter

Ever since Maia/Silva, I haven't paid or went to a bar to watch. Free on the internet is much better :)

Agreed! I've got one headphone in so I can hear the fights and watch this bowl "game"

Last time I watched at a bar I was the victim of a racial crime

Agreed! I've got one headphone in so I can hear the fights and watch this bowl "game"

How so?

How so?

Let's just say I was one of only a couple white guys in a very heavily populated Mexican bar. Apparently me being white, meant that I wanted Brock to beat Cain (which I did). We weren't even drinking or bothering anyone. Just watching the fights. When Brock lost we barely got out alive.

There was a lot of pushing and shoving. No punches thrown that I remember, but that place is sketchy as hell anyway. But, it's the only place that shows the fights around here.

All the tough guys come out during UFC ppvs. Or the guys who act tough to impress the ladies. Im just a laid back guy who enjoys watching them with friends and doesn't really bother anyone.

There was a lot of pushing and shoving. No punches thrown that I remember, but that place is sketchy as hell anyway. But, it's the only place that shows the fights around here.

All the tough guys come out during UFC ppvs. Or the guys who act tough to impress the ladies. Im just a laid back guy who enjoys watching them with friends and doesn't really bother anyone.

Yeah that's how I am too.

Although I may have shed a tear at Chuck's last fight :lol:

Randy Couture for me. I actually was kinda sad when Lesnar retired. I have nobody to hate in the heavyweight division now :LOLtartar

Randy Couture for me. I actually was kinda sad when Lesnar retired. I have nobody to hate in the heavyweight division now :LOLtartar

I was just texting a friend of mine saying basically the same thing. I don't have a "bad guy" to root for to piss everyone off!

Also, Shane quit his job at the same time he started losing. It was easy to knock out scrubs, so he didn't have to train a lot. But then he got "beat" by Brock and JDS and quit his job and now he's having health issues. He was supposed to be on this card. But he won't be back till mid-2012.

He really only had 2 good wins anyway (Mir and Gonzaga).

How dare you talk smack about Shane Carwin like that. If you ever follow him on twitter he never talks crap and is always repectful to his upcoming opponent and everything and thing about Colorado. He's a down to earth person and I like that about Carwin. Hell if he loses 5 fights in a row I'll still be a Carwin fan.

In the year 2012 we are going to have a UFC picks that I will be keeping track and score off and at the end of 2012 whoever got the highest score will earn some sort of prize (gift card to a husker store) or something like that. I think I have an idea on how to score the PPV's. This is my new years resolution and I want to keep this thing running strong because I enjoy doing these UFC picks.

If you agree and/or like the end above give me a hell ya and a positive rep lol. Enjoy the new years, drink and drive safe, and most of all drive responsible. GO BIG RED!!!

• Fire 1

Also, Shane quit his job at the same time he started losing. It was easy to knock out scrubs, so he didn't have to train a lot. But then he got "beat" by Brock and JDS and quit his job and now he's having health issues. He was supposed to be on this card. But he won't be back till mid-2012.

He really only had 2 good wins anyway (Mir and Gonzaga).

How dare you talk smack about Shane Carwin like that. If you ever follow him on twitter he never talks crap and is always repectful to his upcoming opponent and everything and thing about Colorado. He's a down to earth person and I like that about Carwin. Hell if he loses 5 fights in a row I'll still be a Carwin fan.

In the year 2012 we are going to have a UFC picks that I will be keeping track and score off and at the end of 2012 whoever got the highest score will earn some sort of prize (gift card to a husker store) or something like that. I think I have an idea on how to score the PPV's. This is my new years resolution and I want to keep this thing running strong because I enjoy doing these UFC picks.

If you agree and/or like the end above give me a hell ya and a positive rep lol. Enjoy the new years, drink and drive safe, and most of all drive responsible. GO BIG RED!!!

Hell yeah