Cotton must Go!!!!

So I suppose that means Garrison & Stai get a free pass, right?

If it means we improve on the offense then yes

What makes you think the next coaches would do better.

no place in any of my post have i said the next coach would do better, but if the current ones are not cutting it give someone else a chance to prove themselves

Didnt say you did. it's called a question. So we get new coaches and their not up to your standards. just fire them and start again?

The same thing goes for our Dline that i said about our Oline, I cant remeber a game this year were we have gotten much pressure on the qb. that was also pointed out on the post game.

we just got a new D line coach. you want to fire him after one game.

if the Dline contiues the way they played this year into next year with little to no improvement.

So I suppose that means Garrison & Stai get a free pass, right?

If it means we improve on the offense then yes

What makes you think the next coaches would do better.

no place in any of my post have i said the next coach would do better, but if the current ones are not cutting it give someone else a chance to prove themselves

Didnt say you did. it's called a question. So we get new coaches and their not up to your standards. just fire them and start again?

My bad was alittle worked up about the game still am in a way, I dont know what it is but something needs to be done and these problems need to be addressed or we are going to continueously go down this same path. Granted alot of teams would be greatful to have a 9 win season every year.

Do people realize that was one of the most successful rushing games against a VERY STOUT defense? I loathe Barney as much as the next, but Barney wasn't making Yoshi crap his pants and jump when looking across at Clowney.

I just hope that Ryne Reeves can grasp the line calls quickly so next year, so NU finally has a full line up across the board. Caputo you fought, knew your sh#t, and except for one night were a player to look up too. But time after time all year, interior DLines destroyed ya.

I agree it was a great rushing game, but how many times in the last five years have we been able to Consistantly run it up the middle or between the tackle's with much success? Not alot or nto nearly enough, alot of the time it has been roy, or rex breaking a few tackles makeing people mis tackles.

While I agree that Barney needs to go and it's obvious when you have to hire Sai and Garrison to do his job for him, but it's harder to run the ball when you have a QB that absolutely nobody fears when it comes to throwing it. We need a QB that doesn't throw like an 8 year old girl first to keep the defense honest.

I agree with you! I do hope he moves to the front office and fills an admin position. I think he is generally a good guy (must be...he graduated a few years before me at Burke) who has failed to make the grade on the field. The question then is will Garrison and Stai be able to take our up and coming lineman to the next level.

I agree with you! I do hope he moves to the front office and fills an admin position. I think he is generally a good guy (must be...he graduated a few years before me at Burke) who has failed to make the grade on the field. The question then is will Garrison and Stai be able to take our up and coming lineman to the next level.

I honestly can't imagine they would be any worse! At the very least they should be close enough to the game that they can teach proper form and technique and they're also young enough that they're kids wont be needing schollies anytime soon.

I honestly can't imagine they would be any worse! At the very least they should be close enough to the game that they can teach proper form and technique and they're also young enough that they're kids wont be needing schollies anytime soon.

at the very least I think some how we need to motivate the offense and defense. Even Jason peter has said that multiple times as have alot of other people. the lack of motivation is noticable